From:
John & Donna McPartlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:53:49 -0500

I'd like to thank all who replied to my issue with mineral oil and my
child's constipation.  Unfortunately, somehow I had a problem with email and
all the messages in my inbox were deleted before I could reply to everyone.
I think I got a chance to read them though.

Basically,  there was a mixed opinion re: mineral oil being helpful to move
bowels.  I ended up giving Justine Senokot tablets and she took that easily.
I confirmed with the company that it's GF. It seems to have helped.  I also
tried Karo Syrup (confirmed GF when I purchased it) but she's so fussy she
hated it. I thought it tasted good.   So, she's finally "moving" again. I'll
watch her diet carefully,  keep her on the senekot for a week or so and then
keep it on hand in case it happens again.  Hopefully, it doesn't.

I think her whole problem stems from a trip to DQ at the mall food court.  I
did ask them to clean the mixer before they made the blizzard, but maybe
wiping it down just wasn't enough. That's all I can think have could have
caused the problem.  Justine is a very sensitive celiac (she vomits too) and
I was hoping that there would be one place at the mall we could eat GF.
Guess not.

Thanks again for your support.

Donna