From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:01:09 -0500

This morning I came across and ad in "Healthy Living" magazine.  I was so
surprised to see something advertised wheat free, gluten free.
The co. is called "Foods By George" located in N.J. 201-612-9700.  I called
them and this place is run by a man and his wife, everthing is shipped the
day it is baked.  There is no contamination as they only make gf products.
They also make pasta but only ship it as far northeast as Boston due to the
short shelf life but they can ship baked goods anywhere.  His wife and
daugther and mother-in-law all have celiac.  I was impressed with this co.
and thought I'd throw this out there.

Janet in Maine