From:
"Katalin R. Baltimore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 13:53:10 PDT

Hi!  as I did two years ago I am going to Budapest again on June 14. I will
be there until July 8. I found the most wonderful  fresh celiac bread ( with
real crust)there, as well as a celiac flour combination which included soy.
I brought some home and was able to use it in all my baking and cooking
recipes with great success.  I will try to pursue the contents and will try
to get in touch with the company.  I'll report back if I have any luck.

  If any of you Celiacs in Budapest have some product you would like me to
bring, I'd be more than happy to do that.  Attila Nemeth, are you still
lurking around?  Please let me know.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all.  Kati Baltimore