From:
Eleanor Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 12:57:53 -0400

** Note:  this question isn't meant for biopsy-diagnosed
celiacs.  Since the only treatment for CD at this time is the GF
diet, I don't intend to suggest that celiacs start eating
gluten! **

I'm collecting information for a web page about the "non-celiac
gluten intolerance" which some of us seem to have.

There were some posts here lately about treatments (e.g. NAET,
anti-parasitics) which have helped people to tolerate gluten.
I'd like to hear your stories on this subject, as well as the
names of any references that explain how/why the treatment is
supposed to work.

Please let me know if I can include your story on my page
(either anonymously, or with your name), and specify whether or
not you have any financial interest in the treatment(s) in
question.

Thanks in advance.

Eleanor