From:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:39:25 -0500

For those of you in the Central Ohio area, the Gluten Free Gang of Columbus,
Ohio, is sponsoring the local "Making Tracks for Celiacs" international walk
event for celiac disease, on Saturday, May 4, 2002.

Location:  Sharon Woods Metropolitan Park, Westerville, Ohio (close to the
intersection of Cleveland Ave. and Schrock Road)
Times:  Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.; walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
Registration costs:  $15 if registration is postmarked prior to April 1,
2002
    $20 if registration is postmarked after April 1, 2002 or received on the
day of event (we are accepting day-of-walk registrations)

Please see www.celiacwalk.org for additional details; on that page, click
the link for "Cities" and scroll down to the Ohio listings.  The link for
the Gluten Free Gang will send you to the location where information and
forms are available.  (Our thanks to Rob Deichert for constructing the
website for all the groups holding walk events!)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me; we are looking forward to
a fun day, and supporting the Center for Celiac Research!

Terry L. Bradley
The Gluten Free Gang