From:
COLLEEN WAYNE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COLLEEN WAYNE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:27:31 -0800

Whew, lots of coffee drinkers out there, I appreciate the quick responses!  Most were positive, but one mentioned that she had been told by a "big wig" from Starbucks to avoid drinking anything from there due to the lack of washing in between drinks (I.e. blenders, pitchers, grinders, etc..), and the variety of powders that are kept around the work spaces.  On the up side, the soy milk used (Silk brand), is gluten-free; many members report happily drinking lattes, mochas, etc.. with no problems at all while recommending having them "clean the blenders well first"; and two members say that according to the company, all their coffee (including flavors) is gluten-free, except those with chocolate chips or brownies.  The same ingredients are used nation-wide, so that shouldn't pose a problems when traveling, but several members recommended contacting the company directly.  I also received an attachment for gluten-free Starbucks products, but my silly computer refused to properly open it.  The Delphi CD forum at http://tinyurl.com/57now<http://tinyurl.com/57now> was also recommended for further information.  Sorry if I missed anyone, but the response was rather overwhelming for a first timer!  Thanks!