From:
Eric Glickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Glickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:41:38 -0500

My 11-year-old daughter was diagnosed about a month ago. She is very focused
on having Celiac Disease affect her life as little as possible and so are my
wife and I. She is determined to go to the 7 week sleep-away camp this summer
that she went to last summer. This is obviously a huge challenge. I am hoping
that there are people out there who have some tips to make it a successful,
gluton-free summer. We are in the process of contacting the food suppliers to
the camp so that we can evaluate the brands of food they use. I know summer
is a long ways off, but my wife and I imagine that we have a lot of work to
do. Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated. Peace.