Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:13:48 EST

Has anyone travel on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and dealt with a GF diet?  I
have traveled on both Princess and Crystal Cruise Lines and had marvelous
experiences.  I just received correspondence from RCCL and it appears that the
know how to cook GF but that they do not offer anything special except to bake
bread.  I was told to bring my own cookies, crackers, salad dressing, etc., and
was told that I could safely have plain grilled fish, meat or chicken and
baked potato or plain rice.

I have no choice but to continue and go on the trip since it is my birthday
and we have other couples going with us and everyone has blocked off the date
and fully paid already.

I would love to hear from anyone who has traveled GF on this line.

Thanks, Renee