From:
Chris Belyea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:37:07 +1100

Hi all,

Been away from the list for a few days and have noticed all the comments
regarding our supposedly "awful" diet and how some find it hard to
believe that it can be enjoyed.

Without wanting to sound condescending to anyone, surely it's just a
state of mind!!! If you can accept the CD condition and its limitations,
the ability to be able to tolerate gluten (unfortunately not us) is a
talent that some other people have, like some are tall, some are short,
some have green eyes etc. Get my drift here?

Personally, I am happy the way I am (maybe I could lose a few
pounds/kilos) but I don't necessarily envy slim people and I sure don't
envy those that can eat gluten.

Lets gets serious folks. CD is for life and regretting, complaining and
refering to parts of our lifestyle as awful just ain't right.

It's what we are, we are lucky to be alive, healthy, have great friends
and families and just generally feel good about ourselves.

Anything that helps us stay that way surely can't be awful?

Anyway, that's my two cents worth

Here's to all our continuing good health

Chris
Sydney, Australia