From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 11:54:41 -0600

We are excited to see signs of spring everywhere at Chicken Paradise and other parts of San Antonio.  The flowers are budding up and before long our Mountain Laurels will be blooming.  The Lady Banksia rose tree by the pool is ready to burst into flower and the wisteria has fat little buds ready to emerge.

Read the reviews on Trip Advisor to see what others think of Chicken Paradise B&B.   We are ranked 5th of 49 B&Bs in San Antonio.  http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60956-d1216155-Reviews-Chicken_Paradise_Bed_and_Breakfast-San_Antonio_Texas.html

If you have visited us in the past, you are invited to write a review for Trip Advisor or GlutenFreeTravelSite at http://glutenfreetravelsite.com.  It is good to share information about safe places to stay when you are on a GF diet, especially if you have a few other sensitivities also.

Although we are already booked for the week of Texas spring break, we do have some openings in March.  Call or contact us to see what will suit your vacation plans.  It is never too early to consider summer.  Remember, we only have one suite so we fill up fast.  See some recent photos on our FB page, which is at the bottom of our signature.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216