Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:52:48 -0400

Hi,

My first posting. Just had my pharmacist check on my medications I take.

1) Premarin (Wyeth Ayerst Pharmaceuticals) Gluten Free
2) Klonopin (Lemon Pharmaceuticals) Gluten Free
3) Librax (Amide Pharmaceticals) made with wheat at times, could contain
   Gluten.

I am new to all the groups here. I do not as of yet have a diagnosis.
Have a doctor who does not take Celiac seriously, or the diagnosis if it
as important. I have been tested for everything else and been negative.
Seem to have about 99% of all the symptoms I find on the net (lucky me)
Did talk my doctor into doing the serology tests. Stll no word back. The
lab didn't even know what the test was, and had to call around to find
out how to draw the blood and what kind of container and/or
preservative, if any to put it into. I wonder if the results will even
be reliable one way or another.      :(

                     Carol