From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:39:15 -0500

http://www.glutenfreeregistry.com/index.jsp

I must have missed this site if it was promoted on the listserv.  I have no connection to it or its vendors, but it's cool. You put in your address or town and state, and it shows restaurants and some vendors for gluten-free food.  Great for traveling.

I'm headed out to San Fran in a couple of weeks again, and this enabled me to find the places from an aerial view, with the highways, links to the restaurants, addresses, phone numbers.

It may not be complete, but it's convenient.

Lin

*******
*******