Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:50:27 -0800

I haven't heard of anyone's story like mine, so I am putting it out
there to
get some feed back. I was just recently told I could have cd because
blood
test was positive. I still have appointment to see GI for biopsy which I
do
not intend to do, as I have many other medical conditions and have had
so many
procedures for all of them that I am not ready for another one. I am 44
years old
and been misdiagnosed for years. I don't have the classic symptoms. I
have a
constipated version (not common I gather) with cramping, spasms and gas.

Everything I try and take for the constipation is very irritating and
causes a trade of
side effects not much better than before. I have been on a GF diet for
over a month
and do not feel any better. Before I found out about the cd I had just
been incorporating
wheat, oat and corn bran in my diet. I did not feel any worse with all
that gluten than
I do now without the fiber.  The only thing that makes me feel better is
having colonics done
and I hear so much controversy on that that I am at a loss. By the way I
am quite thin,
drink lots of water and exercise frequently (it doesn't help). I have
been to doctors and tried
many things from health food stores also, I haven't tried Chinese herbs
yet. Any knowledgeable
input would be appreciated.  Trisha