Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:00:59 +0000

? Remedies for migraines, stomach cramps-
The terrible half the head migraines with light sensativity, nausea/maybe vomiting and intestinal cramping spasms without the dreaded diarrhea, is still an occasional problem although not a regular thing every week like it was a year ago.  I can't take any of the usual migraine type medications due to those kind of medications and most cold remedies make my blood presure very suddenly go sky high.  The migraine seems to go along with spasms of the intestines but no diarrhea and no obvious link to food ingestion. ( I did have all the nearological symptoms before the gf, cf, soy free, low fat, no sugar,  yeast free diet but all except occasional migraine headaches are gone).  I ate very lightly on Thanksgiving  and only my own food at home due to having and getting over a nasty flu/cold thing the last 10 days. I did not eat  anything that I haven't had before.  I haven't taken any cold remedies other than the usual echinasea and goldenseal that I have taken in the past with no difficulty. I have been taking Benadryl allery free capsules but take it often at night for mold allergies and Benadryl has never bothered me other than sleepiness and thus a better nights sleep. Also have been drinking camomille and ginger teas. Does anyone have any suggestion for the migraine headaches with intestinal spasms.
Thanks to everyone for your help.
Robin in Massachusetts