From:
Christian Gassler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 16:50:24 -0500

Hello

I recently postet that milling tapioca can mess up
the stones of a mill. I have a mill with two stones
and I had to take apart my mill in order to get rid
of the gluey matter sticking to the stones after
milling tapioca.

Depending on your type of mill, you can mill certain
things that you cannot with other types. Please consult
the manual of your mill, or ask someone who uses the
same brand and type of mill.

Deciding whether to mill something or not is a strictly
personal affair. It was not my intention to forbid your
milling tapioca or whatever your wish be.

Christian, Basel, Switzerland