Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:01:37 -0600

hello list friends,
I have not read anything in this list about  Canada buying .. this was sent to me through 'Made By Mona.com' in Canada. Although I understand the decision and  the caution behind the reason, I am still a very sad Celiac.  I have come to enjoy Mona's product and talked about it at every chance, to anyone who would listen ..  yummy tortilla's, hamburger / hotdog buns that never fell apart or crumbled, a pie shell that is better than wheat memories.  I am sad, and hope this new regulation changes soon.
Thought I would share it with you all .. in case you had not heard.
:-(

Kt