From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:34:41 EST

hi, I actually have made my own pizza last night with he help of Carol
Fenster's pizza recipe.
The crust turned out perfectly.  Looked and tasted great.  Even my husband
thought the crust was great.

My question is the rest tasted bland.  Or maybe since I have not had a pizza,
a real pizza since going gluten free, maybe I don't care for it anymore.
HMMMMMMM!
 I would like suggestions for toppings.   Sauces, etc.

  My husband who is not a celiac said not enough spices.  Otherwise was
thrilled.  I used can mushrooms, but he felt too small.  Has anyone just put on
fresh mushrooms.
Also, I think I used incorrect order in placing items.  I put sauce mushrooms
pepperoni and then the cheese.  I did not use garlic and that might what is
missing.

Thanks, will summarize.