From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:28:33 -0500

Hello fellow gluten free people!!

A couple weeks ago I posted an email about a Gluten Free Challenge. Instead
of summarizing it here, I decided to put the answers onto a web page, where
you can read the answers!! In the future, I hope to make a much better web
page, but for now...here you go!

http://members.rogers.com/glutenfree/index.html

feel free to write me with any comments or questions...

by the way, i haven't decided when or what my gluten free challenge will
be...but because of your answers and help, i know there will be one...

delia
ottawa, ontario, canada