From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:19:08 -0700

I just contacted SAS Group, Inc. (920-966-6600) to see if FLOAM, a play-dough-like product, was gluten free.  It appears to be.  Here is the statement the company sent me:

  Floam Ingredients
  In answer to the question of whether there are any eggs or nuts contained in Floam, the answer is no, neither eggs nor nuts are used to produce Floam. Following is a list of the ingredients used in Floam.
  POLY VINYL ALCOHOL
  PROPYL -HYDROXOBENZOATE
  METHYL HYDROXOBENZOATE
  XANATHAN GUM