Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 21:22:56 -0400

I got to thinking about toothpaste the other day, and wondered about whether
or not the toothpaste my 6 year old autistic daughter uses, was gluten-free
or not.  I searched the celiac database for 'Aquafresh' and got "no hits".
I did a search on 'toothpaste' and got lots of data on other brands but not
Aquafresh for Kids.  (Canada).  Has anyone else had any experience with this
toothpaste:

Aquafresh For Kids
Gel
Smithkline Beecham
Canada

I'm going to call the company tomorrow, but thought I might save the
long-distance charge and ask the list first :)

Also, while I was looking at the data that came back on toothpaste, I came
across an old post that said the person MAY have gotten a gluten reaction
from hamburger.  The exact phrase was "lean hamburger contains gluten
filler".  Do grocery stores do this?  I mean, put filler in the ground
beef??  Do I have to stop feeding my daughter hamburger too??

Thanks,

April
(in Canada)