From:
"T. Daniel Liebster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:38:00 -0400

Recently there have been a few posts from people that were told by
Kellogg's that Corn Pops are GF.  This surprised me, because when I first
went GF, the first thing I did was read almost every cereal box in the
store to find something that I could still eat.  I went back to the store
recently to look at how I could have "missed" Corn Pops--sure enought, OAT
FLOUR is the number 3 or 4 item on the list of ingredients.

I was wondering if, perhaps, US made Corn Pops do not contain this
ingredient?  Where I live (Ontario, Canada) they certainly seem very much
forbidden, based on the ingredients list.

Thanks,

Dan Liebster
Waterloo, ON