From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:28:55 -0800

Hi All--

Thought I'd pass along something I found in the
magazine, "Delicious Living" (free at health food
stores). There are many of you who suffer from either
product sensitivities or DH and have difficulty
finding gf cosmetics and skin and hair care products
that don't contain gluten, so this might be something
to check out.

In the March edition of this magazine, there's an
article on a number of organic and all natural
cosmetics and skin care products. One of them is
called Aubrey Organics (www.aubrey-organics.com), a
company that uses only natural ingredients and
pigments from herbs and vegetables. The article itself
is extremely eye-opening regarding what some
mainstream makeups, shampoos and skin lotion contains
in terms of toxic ingredients.

I've written the company from the website, but because
it's a weekend, I've not received a reply yet.
However, the company's history is quite impressive. (I
have no financial interest in this company) I don't
have DH, that my dermatologist can confirm, but I do
break out in a rash when I accidently ingest gluten.

There are two other sites that sell Aubrey Organics at
a reduced price (most of the products are very
reasonable, compared to brands such as Clinique,
Lancome, etc.):

www.smartbomb.com/brands-aubrey.html
www.vitaminlife.com

Some of this company's products are sold in health
food stores, so you don't necessarily have to special
order. When I find out the gluten status of any of the
products, I'll post to the list. Just thought some of
you might want to look for yourself.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama