From:
"Kelly J. Koeller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly J. Koeller
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:05:37 -0500

Over 400 products and growing!

We are pleased to announce that we’ve added a second freezer to our
store.  This now permits us to bring you more selections in frozen
entrees.

As such, we’ve added 2 more lines of gluten-free products.

First, we now carry the complete gluten-free product line of SAZ’S.
Some of you may know them as the famous Milwaukee restaurant with the
delicious ribs and barbecue sauces.  In our freezer you will find:

> SAZ’S Shredded Pork:  1lb fully cooked pork in their Original BBQ
sauce.  Microwaveable. Ready in 3 minutes.  Serves 3.
> SAZ’S Shredded Chicken:  1lb chicken tenders in their Sassy BBQ
sauce.  Microwaveable. Ready in 3 minutes.  Serves 3.
> SAZ’S Baby Back Ribs:  Full rack of Saz’s award winning baby back
pork ribs rubbed with barbecue seasoning and basted in their Original
BBQ sauce.
> SAZ’S St. Louis Style Pork Ribs:  ½ Rack of Saz’s fully cooked St.
Louis Style Pork Ribs basted in their Vidalia Onion BBQ sauce.

We also carry their 3 wonderful and unique BBQ sauces: Original,
Vidalia Onion, and Sassy’s (with jalapeno peppers).   You may purchase
these sauces right from our on-line store.

Secondly, we’ve added more entrees from Amy’s Kitchen:

> Amy's Mexican Tamale Pie
> Amy's Shepherd's Pie
> Amy's Enchilada Dinner
> Amy's Cheese & Black Beans Enchilada Dinner
> Amy's Cheese Enchilada
> Amy's Black Bean & Vegetable Enchilada
> Amy's Sante Fe Enchilada Bowl
> Amy's Teriyaki Bowl
> Amy's Brown Rice & Vegetable Bowl

Please visit our web site for more information about our retail store
in the Chicagoland area. We are open M, T, W, F: 10am-6pm; Thur: 10am-
8pm; Sat: 10am-4pm; Sun: Closed.

The Gluten-Free Market, Inc.
Buffalo Grove Town Center (Lake Cook Rd & Rt 83)
174 McHenry Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
847.419.9610
www.glutenfreemarket.com