From:
Susan Singley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:55:46 -0500

Thank you to all who responded about whether Tri-levlen birth control pills
are GF.

It is GF.  So are these:

Alesse                                  Micronor
Levlin                                  Mircette
Loestrin                                Modicon
LoOvral                                 Nordette
Ortho Cept                              Ortho TriCyclin
Ortho Cyclen                            Ovcon 35
Ortho Est                               Ovral
Ortho Novum (entire line)               Trilevlin
Ortho Prefest                           TriPhasil