From:
Melissa Gilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:55:40 EDT

Hello,

We are new to the "celiac world".  My 22 month old daughter has been
diagnosed and during the process of trying to find substitutes for some of
her favorite things I came across the Gold fish recipe.  I have made them
twice now.  They really do taste good, cheesy.  However, they do not stay
crisp.  She does not seem to mind, but there is a difference.  Any ideas for
how to keep these crisp?

Also, I am looking for a stuffing recipe for our Thanksgiving turkey.

And, does anyone know of any crackers that are close to RITZ?

Thank-you in advance for your help.  We have used many tips and recipes
already form your e-mails.

Laura & Melissa
MA