Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 09:17:20 +0000

Hi,

My brother has been into (or has it been into him?)  chelation therapy for
years now.  While he swears by it I can tell you that I see no improvement
because of it AND when he is doing it seriously I see his health deteriorate
(and his wallet - especially his wallet).

I think that it is a crock of organically processed food, and recommend that
if you want to spend your money on something worthless please send it to me
instead.  I, at least, will not try to fool you into thinking you are getting
something instead of nothing.

Bob Chapman
USA