From:
Tony & Kari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony & Kari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:10:32 -0600

After reading some postings about Texas Roadhouse, I contacted them about
their gf menu.  It looks nice, but I am not sure about a few things on
their.  I contacted one of the restaurants and got a response back that
their seasoning are gf.  My question is for those who have eaten there in
the past.  Did you eat the food with the seasoning on it and were there any
special things you had them do?
I will summarize.
Kari