From:
Cynthia Herndon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Herndon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 09:06:57 -0500

Our family will be visiting Chicago this weekend and I would like to get a
few suggestions of restaurants that are GF friendly and kid friendly.  (No
white tablecloths for us unless they're made out of butcher paper!)  We
will be in the areas of the Field Museum, Michigan Avenue, and the Lincoln
Park Zoo.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cindy Herndon
Austin, TX