From:
T Croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:51:29 -0700

Dear  Listmates,
Our local Save- On - Foods now has a "specialty " section, all sorts of
goodies...Glutten free, dairy free, egg free  ... it is incredible!
Prices are better than "specialty stores' and a lot of products are
available...even found GF/DF/EF waffles!
It is wonderful being able to shop for my whole family in ONE store!!!!!

I was wondering if other  Save On Stores, in other areas, are also
carrying this new section.
I live in Sherwood Park , Alberta Canada.
I am so pleased to see that the needs of those with dietary restrictions
are finally being recognized!!!!!!!
A pleased consumer!
Debi, In The Park   Mom to Alicia (/Celiac/Diabetes/DS)