From:
Gladys Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gladys Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:50:04 -0400

Dear List/serv Members,
    Recently I have noticed a trend in some of the recipes posted, that I find rather awkward for me.
    We already have quite a variety of gluten free flour mixes that have been around for years & are available nationwide. Now there is a new one appearing in recipes that I never heard of & I have been on a gluten free diet for 30 years. Also take several GF magazines, have several GF cook books, am a resource person for CSA, have belonged to this list/serv for 7 years & this brand is not one of our sponsors. Nor is it advertised or mentioned in any of the materials that I receive. No information has been given as to the ingredients in Ruby Range Mix or if another GF flour could be used. If so, which one. I am not willing to risk losing other expensive ingredients, even though the recipes sound great.
   Since there are probably others  with the same problem, please post some information.
Best Regards,

Gladys Ward