From:
Roz Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 22:24:13 -0400

I found that Taco Bell is the one fast food place I can always find something
gf. The tacos and the mexican pizza seem to be gf, at least SF Bay Area Taco
Bells.  I've had no problem with reactions to either item.  However, stay
away from the taco salads.  The shell has wheat and corn flour.  I asked at
several Taco Bells and they confirmed this.

Roz Reynolds
Oakland, CA