Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:05:05 -0500

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group invites you to attend our next meeting:

Sunday, March 26th - 2:00 p.m.
Phelps Memorial Hospital - Auditorium
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Program: La Dolce Vita Gluten-Free!

Guest Speakers:

Kelly Courson, from celiacchicks.com. Kelly will be taking us along on the gluten-free journey she and her fellow blogger, Kim, are traveling on.

Peter Michael Marino, actor, writer, director, designer, producer and president of The Silly Yak Shirt Company.  Peter was diagnosed with celiac disease while in the cast of Stomp, and will be sharing his good humor and sensibility with us.

Joseph Pace, owner and head chef of Risotteria in Greenwich Village. Joseph will discuss his great success running a restaurant that caters to gluten-free diners.

Plan to arrive at 1:30 to shop with our Vendors:

Mr. Ritt's Bakery
Food-Tek
Celiac Chicks
Triumph Dining
Enjoy Life Foods
The Silly Yak Shirt Company

Also available for sale, will be copies of the new and exceptionally excellent book, "Celiac Disease, A Hidden Epidemic," by Peter Green, M.D. and Rory Jones.

No reservations are necessary to attend the meeting.  For further information, please contact Sue Goldstein, [log in to unmask], (914) 428-1389.