From:
Suzanne Lythberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:53:20 EST

Happy New Year Everyone!

One listmember brought it to my attention that the general populous includes
ten percent left-handers.  If this proves to be correct, then the fact that
the responses were about half and half would make one sit back to consider.
Additionally, I wonder if the number of postings to the list is high for
females and low for males because of the incidence of cd or because men
dont seek treatment as often nor do they typically discuss verbally as do
women.

On another note, are we not supposed to have Morton's salt because it is not
gluten free?  I highly recommend Pastariso for spaghetti noodlee and spiral
noodles.  (no financial interest in co., just great tasting noodles. ) For
anyone who has trouble after following a gluten free diet, try watching your
intake of milk and/or corn as these items are extremely problematic for me.

Lastly,  xanthan  gum can have a laxative affect for some.

Good health to all!

Suzanne