From:
Vicki McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 09:19:20 -0800

Lissy,

I as a DH sufferer find it surprising cortisone relieves the DH discomfort.
When my blisters first appeared, I was given cortisone to try for a week or
two to relieve the discomfort and "clear them up".  The clue that it was DH
and needed the biopsy done was because the cortisone had no effect on them!
Glad it works for you though, cause they are miserable beasties.

Vicki
WA