From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:48:55 -0700

Hi, group:

I am collecting pictures of celiac kids to include in a new book on
raising happy, healthy GF kids.  The publisher has asked that we submit
the photos by November 1st, but I'll need them by October 20th or so.
If you would like your child to be included (I can't guarantee that all
pictures will be published; it's at the editor's discretion), please
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and I will send you a release form and
my snail mail address so that you can send everything to me at once.
Nothing posed, please -- what we're after are pictures of happy, healthy
GF kids -- eating, playing, celebrating birthdays, etc. -- to show that
they're just KIDS!  The book is published by Woodbine House, and will be
on shelves in January 2001.

Danna Korn