From:
Cathy Flick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:07:30 -0500

Here's another gluten-free rice pasta and cheese to try if you can't get
DeBoles easily:

Macariz (stone ground rice, wheat and gluten free, made with organic
rice, macaroni style pasta and cheese, also rennet-free)

Made by Rice Innovations, Inc., Pastariso Rice Pasta [maybe they have
other products?]

The box says: "Pastariso Rice Pasta is made in a totally gluten free
manufacturing facility. We do not use any ingredients containing gluten,
thus eliminating the possibility of cross-contamination. In addition to
wheat, our pastas are free of eggs and do not contain any preservatives."

The address is

Rice Innovations Inc.
Pickering Postal Station
PO Box 16
Pickering, Ontario
Canada L1V 2R2

One mailorder source of MacaRiz is Walnut Acres (Pennsylvania). You can
check out their web site at

<http://walnutacres.com>

or call

1-800-433-3998