From:
Juliann Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 10:06:53 EDT

HI,

I called Hodgson Mills and went to the archives(sorry for not doing this
first).  I guess I have my answers.  Maybe my daughter has an intolerance or
allergy to buckwheat.  Or it could just be a stomach virus.  When I called
her school this morning they said that this type of sickness has been going
around.  But it seems too much related to dinner time last night.  If she's
willing, she eat some more of those pancakes when she feels better and see if
it happens again.  Then we would know if it was a virus or the buckwheat.
Sorry for the unnecessary email.

Juli of NC