From:
Brian Schnarch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 21:28:31 -0400

Hi,

I'm hoping that some of you can supplement the information provided by
Montreal's Quebec Celiac Foundation.  If you live in or have recently
visited Montreal, I have the usual questions for you:

-Where to buy?
-Where to eat?

I know the city well as I grew up there, but my baby and his breastfeeding
mother only went on restricted diets recently.  I know Montreal but not
GF-Montreal.

Baby-friendly restaurants in particular are of interest.

We're going to Montreal on the 23rd of September and we'll be returning
there relatively often.  (Responses after the 23rd will still be
appreciated)

If I get a few requests for it, I'll gladly prepare a summary.

Thanks,

Brian Schnarch