From:
AJ Devies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:31:06 -0800

Hi All:

I just purchased a package of Mission Foods White Corn Tortillas
because they now put the words "Gluten Free" right on the package
label.

They have a website at http://www.missionfoods.com/ you can use to
search by zipcode for stores carrying their products.  Unfortunately I
did not find a full list of their GF products at their website, but at
least with "Gluten Free" on the labels that's one less item in my
grocery cart to worry about.

Oh yes, Mission Foods also packages some items with private labelling
for stores such as Publix, Albertson's and Kroger, as well as for the
foodservice industry (catering, wholesaling, etc.)  I don't know if the
private-label items carry the "Gluten Free" banner, but at least the
company is headed in the right direction with their own labelling.

Their email address is [log in to unmask] if you need more
information.  I have no financial interest in this company other than
the obvious desire to keep them in business as another verifiable
source of GF foods.

Good (GF) eating,

AJ Devies
Florida, USA