From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:16:16 -0400

Hi everybody, I want everyone to share this:
I found a wonderful tip:  GF Bisquick mix replica and a site were is 400
Bisquick recipes.

The Bisquick site is:  http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/
You search for bisquick (this word alone and this spelling).  You'll find
these recipes, though there is duplicatas, but there must be 300 of them if
you remove the duplicatas.

Here is the GF recipe:

GF BUTTERMILK BISQUICK MIX
   2 1/2 c. rice flour (could be white, brown or half & half)
   1 2/3 c. potato starch
   3 tsp baking powder
   2 1/2 tsp salt
   2 tbs sugar
   1/2 c. dry buttermilk powder (in supermarkets over dairy section or
      baking section)
   3 tbs  egg replacer powder (supermarkets over eggs section)
   1 c. less 1 Tbs shortening.

In a large bowl, wisk together all dry ingredients.  Cut in the shortening
until no lumps appear.  Store in the fridg. or freezer because of shortening.

Good luck,
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.