Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:26:52 -0400

Come join the summertime fun at www.glutenfreeda.com in July.  This month
make sure you've ordered your Cerrone gf ice cream cones because we've got
the ice cream.  Delicious recipes, fun ice cream facts and trivia!  If
you've got picnic plans this 4th of July check out our great potluck
recipes - or if you are planning a party yourself - then we've got an
awesome 4th of July BBQ party menu!  Summertime just wouldn't be
summertime without the good ol' grill.  Fire up the coals and enjoy some
fabulous grill recipes such as Sausage Burgers with Grilled Chiles &
Grilled Peaches with Blackberry Sauce (we've even got some great grilling
tips for you!).  For our international cuisine this month we are exploring
the foods of Jamaica!  C'mon mon - you've got to try the Jamaican Jerk
Burgers (they are really yummy - no bun needed here!), or our awesome Jerk
Chicken with Mango Salsa served with Johnnycakes and Summer Coleslaw.  For
those fish lover's don't miss our article on "Catch of the Day".  Great
tips on how to pick the very best fish (no fishiness here!) and of course
some sensational seafood recipes perfect for summer.  And that's not it -
that's just the beginning!

Don't miss our on-line cooking class on Making Gluten Free Corndogs!  A
perfect summertime lunch idea for kids!  Our July Product Test Review is
on Dr. Praeger's Frozen Fish Fillets and Fishies.  And new this month at
Glutenfreeda.com we've got our new Celiac news feed.  Find out what's been
published recently on Celiac disease!  And of course, let's not forget
Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies.  If you haven't tried them - you're missing
out.  You can order them on-line at www.glutenfreeda.com.  We're working
hard to get them into stores nationwide - you can help!  Print off our
retail product request letter (at www.glutenfreeda.com) and take it into
your local store!

All that and so much more - including our recipe archives, now over 4,000
gluten-free recipes!  You've got to stop by and check us out the
summertime fun at www.glutenfreeda.com!!