From:
"Robert F. Eyerman, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:16:27 -0500

Dear Listmembers, I just called Hillshire Farms, as Sheryl Tingley posted
the list last night wondering about the GF status of their smoked sausage.

The rep. told me that all of their meats are GF EXCEPT for the Deli-Select
Roast  Beef Cold Cuts, and the 97% fat free hot dogs.  If you have any
questions regarding their products, please contact them at 1-800-328-2426,
8AM-4PM EST.  Please don't post me as this is all that I know about the
subject.  Take care everyone.  Karen from Central NY, USA