From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:53:00 +0000

Hi Listmembers:

The Southern NJ Celiac-Sprue Support Group will hold their monthly
meeting at 1:30 p.m. in the Barry Brown Health Education Center across
from West Jersey Hospital, Evesham Road and Carnie Blvd, Voorhees, NJ
this Sunday, May 2, 1999. Please note the time has been changed to 1:30
p.m. (normally 2:00 p.m.) due to a prior commitment for our speaker.
Dr. Joseph Fallon, Endocrinologist will be our guest speaker who will
speak on the bone density testing (DEXA) and osteoporosis for a celiac.
Please join us for this important topic. You are welcomed to bring
anyone who has osteoporosis, not just celiacs.

Refreshments (GF) will be served after the meeting. If you wish to bring
a dessert, please write up a recipe card with ingredients used.

Cindy Fisher
Chairwoman

P.S. Please email for directions or call (609) 779-1562 after 7:00 p.m.