From:
terry croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 12:30:15 -0600

Good day all,
Sorry for having to ask this but I have been trying to get answers all over
and so far have none.

Daughter has severe psoriasis, discovered Australian Bodycare (Tea tree Oil)
about 6mth.. ago (pre Celiac Dx) This is the only cream that has ever helped
her skin! Called a distributor and found out this lotion has alcohol...she
does not know where alc is derived from.

Does anyone use this product or is there any one here from Australia?
The bottle only has an australian address no phone number.

Have quit using this product till I find out about the alcohol (grain or
corn based) but psoriasis is worsening day by day!

Ali's psoriasis covers her arms, legs, (front & back) hands and feet, so she
requires a fair amount of lotion otherwise I would not be quite so cautious....

Thanks in advance.
Debi, In Alberta