From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:42:44 -0600

There will be a gluten-free Thanksgiving Feast sponsored by Alamo Celiac GIG
in San Antonio on Saturday, November 20.  If you are gluten free and in this
area you are invited to attend.  This event begins at noon  and usually
lasts until around 2pm.   If this is your first time to attend an Alamo
Celiac  meeting, we invite you to come and be our guest, no need to bring a
dish.

 For more information or to RSVP please contact me by Friday to let me know
how many family members will be with you.

 Covenant Presbyterian Church, 211 Roleto Drive, San Antonio Tx 78213 at 12
noon.
<blocked::http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=San+Antonio&state=TX&address=211
+Roleto+Dr&zipcode=78213-2414&country=US&latitude=29.52131&longitude=-98.517
51&geocode=ADDRESS> Map

To RSVP call 210 340-0648 or e-mail to
<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] .

Hope to see you there!

Anne Barfield
Alamo Celiac GIG
San Antonio Chair, Membership