Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 14:25:46 -0500

LAST  CALL...WE'RE ALMOST SOLD OUT!
GET YOUR  APPLICATION IN NOW!
The South Florida Celiac Support  Group is hosting  its
7th   Annual South Florida Gluten Free EXPO
SATURDAY  FEBRUARY 15, 2014
At the South  Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm  Beach, FL from 11AM to 4PM.
We welcome your participation as an  exhibitor and/or sponsor and we
appreciate your support of our continuing  efforts to educate South Florida
communities.  Booth space is limited and will be designated on first come, first
registered basis.  Full payment, for the space requested,  must be received
with your booth  reservation. The cost of your participation is tax
deductible (to the extent of the  law).
We perceive this to be a major event.  There is no other like it in the
country, so we encourage your participation in  order to promote your company,
its products, and/or your services
See EXPO details attached….
The South  Florida Gluten Free Expo has many promotional venues including
major South Florida newspapers, local radio stations,  community centers,
libraries, doctors’ offices, web sites, blogs, and flyers  posted at health
food and local  markets.
In the past, our attendance has exceeded 3500 people for  our mid-winter
Expo.
Almost all vendors have been SOLD-OUT of their  inventory.
The EXPO is an indoor event!   There will be plenty of free  parking.
Each 10x10 foot booth will have one 8-foot table, two  chairs, a tablecloth
and its own sign.
We thank you for your continued support of all celiac communities and  look
forward to sharing with you the success of the South Florida  Gluten-Free
EXPO.
I will be handling the coordination of this event, so  please contact me
directly if you have any questions.
Kindest regards,
Dr Ira  Gulker   Facilitator     561-912-9471  or  561-929-7787 cell
11AM-11PM
Email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])