From:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:55:14 -0600

Just a reminder that the next meeting of Midwest Gluten Intolerance Group
will be at 1:00 PM this coming Saturday, February 24, 2001. It will be held
at Hamline United Methodist Church, 1514 Englewood Avenue in St. Paul
(adjacent to the Hamline University campus), in the Fireside Room on the
lower level. Two members of SOCK (Supporting Our Celiac Kids) will share the
results of their research, tips and recommendations on shopping, cooking,
dining out and other matters of general interest.

Non-members are always welcome, members are asked to bring a gluten free
snack to share (with ingredient card).

For further information and directions, please refer to our latest
newsletter or contact me by email or at 763-788-5242.

Dave Westheimer