Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 1994 15:15:18 -0800

 > George, who has had celiac disease all his life, may be living happily
 > without bread and have no use for a bread machine.  However, for those of
 > us who remember the real thing, a bread machine is by far the best way to
 > produce a rice-flour approximation
 > home is MUCH better than anything I've ordered from ENER-G FOODS or other
 > sources.  It goes stale quickly, so I slice and freeze a loaf immediately

I agree.  A bread machine is practically a necessity for me.  For 5 minutes of
 my time, I have fresh bread better than anything I could buy.

I should mention, though, that while I did not like ENER-G FOODS loaves of
 bread, they make a brown rice bread mix that is good.  It takes only a couple
 of minutes to throw it in the machine.

I have also found I can use almost every recipie that came with the machine by
 replacing the flour with ENER-G FOODS glutten-free flour mix (yes, I know that
 I could mix it myself just following Hagman's recipie, but I really appreciate
 the time & mess savings).

I do not freeze my breads.  They stay in the refrigerator for some time.  I
 usually zap it in the microwave for a minute and then toast.

-Ric