Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 09:55:52 -0700

Hello friends,

Has anyone successfully taken Imodium AD in the liquid form?

The company says they don't put or know of any ingredients containing
gluten in the liquid, but that they don't test their liquid, only the
caplets.  My 7 year old cannot keep anything inside her after eating
gluten and we are on day 5 of extreme diarrhea and day two of vomiting.

Thank you to all,

Hillary in So. CA