From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:29:49 -0400

The World's first craft-brewed gluten free beer, Bard's Tale Dragon's Gold.
The only GF beer made with 100% grain is now available in New York, Vermont,
Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Illinois, Iowa, and Maryland.
For locations, distributor contacts, and reviews please go to:
http://www.bardsbeer.com/state.htm.  We are opening new states every couple
of weeks, so make sure to keep checking our website for new areas of
distribution.

In the next couple weeks we will be launching our new website with a beer
locator application so everyone can search for retailers and restaurants
nearest you that carry our beer.

We hope to see you all at the GIG Conference in Chicago where we will be
teaming up with Whole Foods and throwing a Pizza and Beer party Friday
afternoon.

We thank you for all your support.

Cheers,
Kevin Seplowitz